“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Quality academics. Empowering community.
At Curry College, we're all about connecting people with academic and personal opportunity. Everything starts with our active and enthusiastic students and our caring and committed faculty and staff. Add the vision of our namesake founders whose determination and courage established the college in 1879. Together, we help launch our passionate and productive alumni into rewarding futures.
Each day, we live our belief in the value of respecting the uniqueness of every individual. We encourage all Curry students to pursue their diverse interests, appreciate their talents, seek and achieve excellence and successfully take their place in the world.
Approximately 2,100 Curry undergraduates come to study in our friendly atmosphere. Five hundred graduate students and 1,650 continuing education students also choose Curry as their academic home. You'll find more than 1,500 of our undergraduates living on campus.
Curry College offers all of the quality academic programs and services you expect from one of New England's finest community-oriented and career-focused accredited liberal arts-based institutions.
Each year, we continue to grow and enhance the programs and facilities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students at Curry's beautiful, wooded, 131-acre campus near the Blue Hills Reservation in Milton. With our campus in Plymouth, we also provide continuing education and graduate programs in a convenient and easily accessible downtown location.