- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Solid Foundation. Exceptional Achievement.
Curry College's rich liberal arts tradition and sound career focus combine in our empowering and supportive environment to prepare our students for success. With small classes and a 12:1 student-faculty ratio, our dedicated professors know students by name and engage them in active intellectual inquiry that deepens their scholarship.
In the classroom, during fieldwork, through internships, and on study-abroad adventures, Curry's award-winning professors challenge our students to explore, discover, grow and expand their capacity for self-directed, lifelong learning. Passionate about their own professional fields, this community of committed and caring scholars also pursues grant-funded research projects and competitive national awards for technology, equipment and resources to enhance their quality educational experiences.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Curry's on-going and active participation in the regional accreditation process assures the high academic quality in our curriculum and our commitment to continuous improvement.
Seniors graduating from Curry College who made the Dean's List every semester were honored, along with their mentors, during Dean's List Honor Reception on May 6, 2014.