- Curry’s Newest Residence Hall Named after Alexander Graham Bell
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
Solid Foundation. Exceptional Achievement.
Curry College's rich liberal arts tradition and sound career focus combine in our empowering and supportive environment to prepare our students for success. With small classes and a 12:1 student-faculty ratio, our dedicated professors know students by name and engage them in active intellectual inquiry that deepens their scholarship.
In the classroom, during fieldwork, through internships, and on study-abroad adventures, Curry's award-winning professors challenge our students to explore, discover, grow and expand their capacity for self-directed, lifelong learning. Passionate about their own professional fields, this community of committed and caring scholars also pursues grant-funded research projects and competitive national awards for technology, equipment and resources to enhance their quality educational experiences.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Curry's on-going and active participation in the regional accreditation process assures the high academic quality in our curriculum and our commitment to continuous improvement.
Seniors graduating from Curry College who made the Dean's List every semester were honored, along with their mentors, during Dean's List Honor Reception on May 6, 2014.