- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Solid Foundation. Exceptional Achievement.
Curry College's rich liberal arts tradition and sound career focus combine in our empowering and supportive environment to prepare our students for success. With small classes and a 11:1 student-faculty ratio, our dedicated professors know students by name and engage them in active intellectual inquiry that deepens their scholarship.
In the classroom, during fieldwork, through internships, and on study-abroad adventures, Curry's award-winning professors challenge our students to explore, discover, grow and expand their capacity for self-directed, lifelong learning. Passionate about their own professional fields, this community of committed and caring scholars also pursues grant-funded research projects and competitive national awards for technology, equipment and resources to enhance their quality educational experiences.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Curry's on-going and active participation in the regional accreditation process assures the high academic quality in our curriculum and our commitment to continuous improvement.