- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Solid Foundation. Exceptional Achievement.
Curry College's rich liberal arts tradition and sound career focus combine in our empowering and supportive environment to prepare our students for success. With small classes and a 11:1 student-faculty ratio, our dedicated professors know students by name and engage them in active intellectual inquiry that deepens their scholarship.
In the classroom, during fieldwork, through internships, and on study-abroad adventures, Curry's award-winning professors challenge our students to explore, discover, grow and expand their capacity for self-directed, lifelong learning. Passionate about their own professional fields, this community of committed and caring scholars also pursues grant-funded research projects and competitive national awards for technology, equipment and resources to enhance their quality educational experiences.
Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Curry's on-going and active participation in the regional accreditation process assures the high academic quality in our curriculum and our commitment to continuous improvement.