“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we address eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee has been established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees are working on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
On this site, you can find more information about accreditation. You can read the standards and see the committee membership. Curry College faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to log in to myCurry and actively participate in the self-study process.
Please email any questions or comments to: