“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we address eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee has been established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees are working on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
On this site, you can find more information about accreditation. You can read the standards and see the committee membership. Curry College faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to log in to myCurry and actively participate in the self-study process.
Please email any questions or comments to: