“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we address eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee has been established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees are working on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
On this site, you can find more information about accreditation. You can read the standards and see the committee membership. Curry College faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to log in to myCurry and actively participate in the self-study process.
Please email any questions or comments to: