“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- More News >
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we address eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee has been established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees are working on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
On this site, you can find more information about accreditation. You can read the standards and see the committee membership. Curry College faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to log in to myCurry and actively participate in the self-study process.
Please email any questions or comments to: