“I love that Curry has a shuttle to Boston. It's so convenient and it's a quick trip. Even on weekends we can go to places like Fenway Park and Faneuil Hall. It's awesome!”
Janelle Mayo '11
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we address eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee has been established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees are working on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
On this site, you can find more information about accreditation. You can read the standards and see the committee membership. Curry College faculty, staff and students are invited and encouraged to log in to myCurry and actively participate in the self-study process.
Please email any questions or comments to: