“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Responsible for insuring the high quality of education at Curry College, the Academic Deans are a resource for you throughout your academic program.
Dean Carrie Cokely, Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, works on multiple efforts that will enhance your education, including First Year, Senior Experience, special opportunities for students who seek academic challenge, and the network of academic support services.
Dean William Nancarrow, Interim Dean of Faculty, works to support Faculty at Curry in enhancing their teaching, assessing learning, and keeping current with technology and other new ways of engaging you in your coursework.
Dean Ruth Sherman, Dean of Continuing Education and Graduate Studies, works to assure that Curry graduate and continuing education programs provide outstanding education to adult learners.
Dean David Szczerbacki, Chief Academic Officer, leads all of Academic Affairs to provide you with a meaningful academic program for the 21st century. This includes planning, hiring new faculty, and supporting projects that help Departments, Programs and the faculty.
Our aim in academic affairs is to maintain the right balance between time-tested tradition and frequent innovation. This means that we are always thinking of ways to improve our courses, our curriculum and our college to make sure that your Curry education prepares you for the complex and rapidly changing world. We're here for you and are committed to your success.