“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Faculty Center for Professional Development and Curriculum Innovation
At Curry College, professors have access to the latest developments to support their teaching, research, and other innovations!
The Faculty Center opened in 2011 with support from the President and Trustees of Curry College and a grant from the Davis Educational Foundation, established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after Mr. Davis's retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
With a flexible, technology-enabled Collaboration Room, an Innovation Lab, and access to expert consultants and programs on Curriculum and Course Design, Teaching, Instructional Technology, Grant-writing, Research and Scholarship, the Faculty Center's programs and services help faculty stay on the cutting edge, making the Curry College experience dynamic and innovative for their students.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Center, including our signature Curriculum Innovation Communities and other programs.