“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2014
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Faculty Center for Professional Development and Curriculum Innovation
At Curry College, professors have access to the latest developments to support their teaching, research, and other innovations!
The Faculty Center opened in 2011 with support from the President and Trustees of Curry College and a grant from the Davis Educational Foundation, established by Stanton and Elisabeth Davis after Mr. Davis's retirement as chairman of Shaw's Supermarkets, Inc.
With a flexible, technology-enabled Collaboration Room, an Innovation Lab, and access to expert consultants and programs on Curriculum and Course Design, Teaching, Instructional Technology, Grant-writing, Research and Scholarship, the Faculty Center's programs and services help faculty stay on the cutting edge, making the Curry College experience dynamic and innovative for their students.
We invite you to explore the Faculty Center, including our signature Curriculum Innovation Communities and other programs.