“When I visited the campus, I really liked the small size, the home-like feeling and the friendly people.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
Diversity and Inclusion
Welcome to the Office of Diversity & Inclusion website.
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion works to increase diversity representation among students, faculty and staff while ensuring that all members have an equal opportunity to participate in and contribute to the Curry community. We strive to create and maintain a community where differences are recognized and valued as essential elements to fostering a stimulating environment for exploration, learning and development.
The College fully supports the right of all persons to receive education and hold employment without suffering unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation. It is the policy of the College to maintain a work and academic environment that is free of harassment and of discriminatory actions based on race, religion, color, sex, age, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, membership in the Uniformed Services, or any other protected status. Unlawful discrimination, harassment, and retaliation by officers, faculty, managers, supervisors, employees, students, vendors, clientele, and contractors will not be tolerated.
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion
65B Atherton, Garden Level, B05
Temple Jordan, Diversity Coordinator
Phone: (617.333.2064) Fax: (617) 333.2969