“Differences don’t necessarily mean conflict, diversity is beautiful!”
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
In the spring of 1995, the Institutional Committee on Diversity (a.k.a. Diversity Committee) was founded and given the following charge:
"The Institutional Committee on Diversity is charged with making recommendations to the President and Senior Staff on all aspects of diversity among students, faculty and staff. The committee shall work with other existing campus groups and offices in facilitating both curricular and co-curricular changes and modifications as deemed appropriate by the college community."
Since its creation, the Committee continues to collaborate with other groups and offices to sponsor or co-sponsor countless diversity-related events at Curry College throughout the academic year. We continuously strive to foster a wider understanding and appreciation of diversity in our community, with our ultimate goal of establishing a safe and enriching environment for all members of Curry.
If your club, organization, or department is planning an event related to diversity, we'd like to hear about it. Guest speakers, films, roundtable discussions, etcetera-we'd love to hear more, and help you further promote your event throughout the community.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wednesday, November 12 Curry College will host Myths, Lies, & Stereotypes of Native American Culture, an interactive presentation featuring Claudia Fox Tree, M.Ed. Fox Tree, a resident of Bedford, is a member of the Arawak Nation, an artist, and a noted lecturer and teacher.