“It is never too late to give up your prejudices.”
Henry David Thoreau
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
In the spring of 1995, the Institutional Committee on Diversity (a.k.a. Diversity Committee) was founded and given the following charge:
"The Institutional Committee on Diversity is charged with making recommendations to the President and Senior Staff on all aspects of diversity among students, faculty and staff. The committee shall work with other existing campus groups and offices in facilitating both curricular and co-curricular changes and modifications as deemed appropriate by the college community."
Since its creation, the Committee continues to collaborate with other groups and offices to sponsor or co-sponsor countless diversity-related events at Curry College throughout the academic year. We continuously strive to foster a wider understanding and appreciation of diversity in our community, with our ultimate goal of establishing a safe and enriching environment for all members of Curry.
If your club, organization, or department is planning an event related to diversity, we'd like to hear about it. Guest speakers, films, roundtable discussions, etcetera-we'd love to hear more, and help you further promote your event throughout the community.
For more information, email: email@example.com
On Wednesday, November 12 Curry College will host Myths, Lies, & Stereotypes of Native American Culture, an interactive presentation featuring Claudia Fox Tree, M.Ed. Fox Tree, a resident of Bedford, is a member of the Arawak Nation, an artist, and a noted lecturer and teacher.