- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
For information on the benefits offered to full-time faculty and staff at Curry College, please see the respective categories. Please note that these descriptions are brief overviews and are not to be used to officially determine eligibility criteria for benefits entitlements. Appropriate Summary Plan Descriptions for each benefit plan are available in the Human Resources Department.