- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the following links:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
- For the Chief Academic Officer Position see special application instructions below.
*FEATURED CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
Curry College is currently seeking a CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER
For the Chief Academic Officer position only, Korn/Ferry International invites confidential e-mail inquiries and expressions of interest. Nominations and applications, which should include a resume and letter explaining relevant experience, may be directed in complete confidence to:
David Mead-Fox, Ph.D.
Senior Client Partner
265 Franklin Street, 17th floor
Boston, MA 02110
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. It is an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth.