- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. We are an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth. Being a member of the Curry community means that your unique voice is a vital and valued part of all we do.
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the following links:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
Reference letters should not be emailed seperately, but instead, please upload reference letters in the IE system when you are apply for a position of interest. This will keep all your application materials together in one electronic file. Thank you.