- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the links below:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
*FEATURED CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
Curry College is currently seeking a CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER
Korn/Ferry International invites confidential e-mail inquiries and expressions of interest. Nominations and applications, which should include a resume and letter explaining relevant experience, may be directed in complete confidence to:
David Mead-Fox, Ph.D.
Senior Client Partner
265 Franklin Street, 17th floor
Boston, MA 02110
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. It is an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth.