- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
At Curry College, diversity is central to excellence in education, not a separate goal. We are an inclusive community where embracing differences is essential to creating a safe and welcoming environment for exploration and learning, as well as personal and professional growth. Being a member of the Curry community means that your unique voice is a vital and valued part of all we do.
Curry College is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages diversity in its work force. If you are interested in applying for a position, please apply through one of the following links:
- Faculty Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Student Employment: Go to Curry Connect on the web portal for a listing of available on-campus student positions. For more information about the student employment process, visit the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page.
Reference letters should not be emailed seperately, but instead, please upload reference letters in the IE system when you are apply for a position of interest. This will keep all your application materials together in one electronic file. Thank you.