“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Violence Prevention Conference Explores Roots of Behavior, Presents Solutions
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
News & Events
Curry College appreciates your interest in the latest news and upcoming events at the College.
The Office of Institutional Advancement communicates news and events to our college and local communities; to local, regional and national media; and publishes the Curry Magazine.
Here you’ll find a collection of announcements and press releases about Curry College—featuring people, activities, achievements and events.
The media resources area provides more information to journalists for their reporting needs and story ideas. For further information about news at Curry College, media professionals should email Fran Jackson, Director of Communication in the Office of Institutional Advancement or call (617) 333-2970.