“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
News & Events
Curry College appreciates your interest in the latest news and upcoming events at the College.
The Office of Institutional Advancement communicates news and events to our college and local communities; to local, regional and national media; and publishes the Curry Magazine.
Here you’ll find a collection of announcements and press releases about Curry College—featuring people, activities, achievements and events.
The media resources area provides more information to journalists for their reporting needs and story ideas. For further information about news at Curry College, media professionals should email Fran Jackson, Director of Communication in the Office of Institutional Advancement or call (617) 333-2970.