“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
Curry Student Newspaper
The Currier Times and curriertimes.net are Curry College's student-produced news publications.
Students blog, cover breaking campus news, write feature stories, and produce photo slideshows, podcasts and videos for curriertimes.net. In addition, students gain a wealth of experience in print publishing, including long-form writing, copyediting, photography, photo editing and page design. Students write about sports, politics, music news, campus happenings and much, much more.
Students can receive academic credit for contributing to The Currier Times, but they don't necessarily have to take it as a class. Those with a concentration in journalism should join the course, as it provides valuable real-world experience.
Former students who have served on The Currier Times staff have landed jobs at The Patriot Ledger and interned at The Boston Globe and FOX 25 TV.
Our office is currently located in the Hafer Academic Building, Room 205.
If you want to find out more or need to get in contact with us, please email, call (617-333-2372), or mail us:
The Currier Times
1071 Blue Hill Ave
Milton, MA 02186
Nick Ironside '14 worked/interned at the Boston Globe, NESN and for the New England Revolution during his time at Curry His tenacity and hard work paid off immediately after graduating, securing him a job as a reporter for the Hickory Daily Record in North Carolina.