“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Curry TV - CC8
CC8 is Curry College's television station, housed in our state-of-the-art Hirsh Communication Center on campus.
Students can work in a variety of positions at CC8 through our TV Practicum course, after taking an introductory television production class. CC8 is the home of "Curry Prime Time Report," our regularly scheduled student-produced news program. CC8 students also produce talk shows, game shows, theatre productions and live-stream athletics and other events on campus.
CC8 can be seen all over campus in the residence halls and dining halls. Get involved early and join the fun! Your involvement will serve as a stepping stone to get great internships too!
Have you ever dreamed of working at a major movie studio? Promoting the latest film? Booking guests for a nationally televised broadcast? Editing video for a TV Network? Or even acting in movies or television? Then the Curry College: Semester in L.A. program is for you.