“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
Curry TV - CC8
CC8 is Curry College's television station, housed in our state-of-the-art Hirsh Communication Center on campus, a full-service HD studio that utilizes advanced virtual set technology to create dozens of set options at a click of a mouse, in addition to physical sets in a 20 x 40 television studio.
Students can work in a variety of positions at CC8 through our TV Practicum course, after taking an introductory television production class. CC8 is the home of "Curry Prime Time Report," our regularly scheduled student-produced news program. CC8 students also produce talk shows, game shows, theatre productions and live-stream athletics and other events on campus.
CC8 can be seen all over campus in the residence halls and dining halls. Get involved early and join the fun! Your involvement will serve as a stepping stone to get great internships too!
Have you ever dreamed of working at a major movie studio? Promoting the latest film? Booking guests for a nationally televised broadcast? Editing video for a TV Network? Or even acting in movies or television? Then the Curry College: Semester in L.A. program is for you.