“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- Celebration of the Arts and 'Geometric Eye'
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- More Events >
Curry TV - CC8
CC8 is Curry College's television station, housed in our state-of-the-art Hirsh Communication Center on campus.
Students can work in a variety of positions at CC8 through our TV Practicum course, after taking an introductory television production class. CC8 is the home of "Curry Prime Time Report," our regularly scheduled student-produced news program. CC8 students also produce talk shows, game shows, theatre productions and live-stream athletics and other events on campus.
CC8 can be seen all over campus in the residence halls and dining halls. Get involved early and join the fun! Your involvement will serve as a stepping stone to get great internships too!
Have you ever dreamed of working at a major movie studio? Promoting the latest film? Booking guests for a nationally televised broadcast? Editing video for a TV Network? Or even acting in movies or television? Then the Curry College: Semester in L.A. program is for you.