“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Curry TV - CC8
CC8 is Curry College's television station, housed in our state-of-the-art Hirsh Communication Center on campus, a full-service HD studio that utilizes advanced virtual set technology to create dozens of set options at a click of a mouse, in addition to physical sets in a 20 x 40 television studio.
Students can work in a variety of positions at CC8 through our TV Practicum course, after taking an introductory television production class. CC8 is the home of "Curry Prime Time Report," our regularly scheduled student-produced news program. CC8 students also produce talk shows, game shows, theatre productions and live-stream athletics and other events on campus.
CC8 can be seen all over campus in the residence halls and dining halls. Get involved early and join the fun! Your involvement will serve as a stepping stone to get great internships too!
Have you ever dreamed of working at a major movie studio? Promoting the latest film? Booking guests for a nationally televised broadcast? Editing video for a TV Network? Or even acting in movies or television? Then the Curry College: Semester in L.A. program is for you.