- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry College Hosts "Aftermath" - A Post-Marathon Bombing Photography Exhibit
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
Curry College invites reporters, editors, and producers to use the Curry College website as a resource for reporting needs and story ideas. Pages of particular interest to journalists may include fast facts, upcoming events, and recent news.
Curry College is also able to provide expert commentary by faculty members on a variety of topics including but not limited to business and career trends; criminal justice, terrorism and homeland defense; trends in the nursing industry; psychological and sociological matters; topics and trends in the educatin field from early childhood to higher ed; as well as a wide range of communication related subject areas.
Our accomplished faculty and administration have published books and papers, received fellowships and grants, and have been invited to present at conferences nationally and internationally.
Media professionals who wish to arrange campus or phone interviews, photo shoots, on-air programming, and/or coverage of campus events should contact:
Director of Communication
Office: (617) 333-2970
Mobile: (617) 212-7766