“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- Celebration of the Arts and 'Geometric Eye'
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
October 24, 2012
(Photo above courtesy of Ron Bouley Photography)
Curry College alumna Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 was recently recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as one of their '40 Under Forty' honorees for 2012. The Journal describes the list as an "annual celebration of up-and-comers in the Central Massachusetts business world."
A communication major with a concentration in public relations while at Curry, Williams has excelled since graduation, starting her own business and thriving during one of the worst economic downturns in modern history. Her company, Alisté Internet Marketing, Inc., is now an international marketing firm.
"To say that I am bursting with pride would be an understatement," said Communication/Public Relations Professor Kirk Hazlett, who Williams has recognized as one of her most influential mentors while at Curry.