“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
October 24, 2012
(Photo above courtesy of Ron Bouley Photography)
Curry College alumna Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 was recently recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as one of their '40 Under Forty' honorees for 2012. The Journal describes the list as an "annual celebration of up-and-comers in the Central Massachusetts business world."
A communication major with a concentration in public relations while at Curry, Williams has excelled since graduation, starting her own business and thriving during one of the worst economic downturns in modern history. Her company, Alisté Internet Marketing, Inc., is now an international marketing firm.
"To say that I am bursting with pride would be an understatement," said Communication/Public Relations Professor Kirk Hazlett, who Williams has recognized as one of her most influential mentors while at Curry.