“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
October 24, 2012
(Photo above courtesy of Ron Bouley Photography)
Curry College alumna Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 was recently recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as one of their '40 Under Forty' honorees for 2012. The Journal describes the list as an "annual celebration of up-and-comers in the Central Massachusetts business world."
A communication major with a concentration in public relations while at Curry, Williams has excelled since graduation, starting her own business and thriving during one of the worst economic downturns in modern history. Her company, Alisté Internet Marketing, Inc., is now an international marketing firm.
"To say that I am bursting with pride would be an understatement," said Communication/Public Relations Professor Kirk Hazlett, who Williams has recognized as one of her most influential mentors while at Curry.
Curry Radio Station, WMLN, Captures Three Associated Press Awards
The Associated Press (AP) has honored WMLN-FM 91.5, Curry College radio, in its annual Massachusetts/Rhode Island contest. WMLN has won three prestigious awards in the 2013 College Radio categories: Breaking News- Election Night 2012, Best Sports Play-by-Play, Curry College Football vs. MIT and Best Sports Pre-Game ShowGo to story