“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 Named Worcester Business Journal '40 Under Forty' Honoree for 2012
October 24, 2012
(Photo above courtesy of Ron Bouley Photography)
Curry College alumna Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09 was recently recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as one of their '40 Under Forty' honorees for 2012. The Journal describes the list as an "annual celebration of up-and-comers in the Central Massachusetts business world."
A communication major with a concentration in public relations while at Curry, Williams has excelled since graduation, starting her own business and thriving during one of the worst economic downturns in modern history. Her company, Alisté Internet Marketing, Inc., is now an international marketing firm.
"To say that I am bursting with pride would be an understatement," said Communication/Public Relations Professor Kirk Hazlett, who Williams has recognized as one of her most influential mentors while at Curry.