“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Professor Laurie Alpert's Artwork Featured in Anti-Violence Exhibit in Cambridge
Professor Laurie Alpert's Artwork Featured in Anti-Violence Exhibit in Cambridge
January 7, 2013
The artwork of Curry College Fine and Applied Arts Professor Laurie Alpert was on exhibit this winter. The piece, titled 'Iraqi Peace Song,' was displayed at the 'Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here' Exhibit at the CAC Gallery at the Cambridge, Massachusetts Arts Council from January 7 until February 28.
The exhibit was described as "A Response to Violence in Iraq from the Letterpress and Book Arts Community." Alpert's piece has also been featured in multiple publications recently, including The Economist and Illustration Magazine.