“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- More News >
- Fall 2014 Open House
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Curry Theatre Fall Black Box Performance: "Over the Edge"
November 15 - November 17
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Professor Laurie Alpert's Artwork Featured in Anti-Violence Exhibit in Cambridge
Professor Laurie Alpert's Artwork Featured in Anti-Violence Exhibit in Cambridge
January 7, 2013
The artwork of Curry College Fine and Applied Arts Professor Laurie Alpert was on exhibit this winter. The piece, titled 'Iraqi Peace Song,' was displayed at the 'Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here' Exhibit at the CAC Gallery at the Cambridge, Massachusetts Arts Council from January 7 until February 28.
The exhibit was described as "A Response to Violence in Iraq from the Letterpress and Book Arts Community." Alpert's piece has also been featured in multiple publications recently, including The Economist and Illustration Magazine.