“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we can do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
Major: Elementary Education
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
March 4, 2014
The Menges Award recognizes outstanding scholarship by a new researcher in the areas of postsecondary teaching, evaluation, and development. The Award is intended to support the career development of new scholars, and is given in recognition of a published study. Dr. Benoit received the honor for her dissertation study, "Learning from the Inside Out: A Narrative Study of College Teacher Development." She will accept the award at the AERA conference in April 2014.
The American Educational Research Association (AERA) is one of the largest organizations of educational researchers in the world with more than 25,000 members conducting inquiry into various fields including K-12, higher education, and adult and continuing education.