“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
Curry College Celebrates Commencement
April 18, 2013
Curry College will celebrate its Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. at the D. Forbes Will Athletic Complex on its Milton, MA campus.
Kenneth R. Feinberg, Esq. will serve as Commencement speaker. Curry College will award Mr. Feinberg an honorary Doctor of Laws degree.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is the Chairman of the Board of the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, a founder and managing partner of the law firm of Feinberg Rozen, LLP, and an author. He has been named administrator of The One Fund Boston - a city- and state-sponsored charitable effort to raise money for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing attack.
Curry College will also award an honorary degree posthumously to Jerald S. Savage, who had been a member of the Curry College Board of Trustees since 1996, and was the Treasurer of the Board at the time of his passing in August 2012. He will be awarded an honorary Doctor of Public Administration degree. Mr. Savage's wife, Sheryl Forman Savage, an alumna of the Curry College Class of 1999, will accept the honorary degree on his behalf.