“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
Curry College Celebrates Commencement
April 18, 2013
Curry College will celebrate its Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. at the D. Forbes Will Athletic Complex on its Milton, MA campus.
Kenneth R. Feinberg, Esq. will serve as Commencement speaker. Curry College will award Mr. Feinberg an honorary Doctor of Laws degree.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is the Chairman of the Board of the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, a founder and managing partner of the law firm of Feinberg Rozen, LLP, and an author. He has been named administrator of The One Fund Boston - a city- and state-sponsored charitable effort to raise money for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing attack.
Curry College will also award an honorary degree posthumously to Jerald S. Savage, who had been a member of the Curry College Board of Trustees since 1996, and was the Treasurer of the Board at the time of his passing in August 2012. He will be awarded an honorary Doctor of Public Administration degree. Mr. Savage's wife, Sheryl Forman Savage, an alumna of the Curry College Class of 1999, will accept the honorary degree on his behalf.