“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry and Massasoit Team Up for Criminal Justice 2+2 Transfer Program
Curry and Massasoit Team Up for Criminal Justice 2+2 Transfer Program
March 7, 2011
Curry College and Massasoit Community College have teamed up to offer a 2 + 2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit associate's degree with the advantages of a Curry bachelor's degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2 + 2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program. Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA and enter Curry's traditional undergraduate program.
For more information on the Massasoit/Curry 2 + 2 Program, students may contact Massasoit's advisement and counseling office at 508-588-9100 x 1461 or the Curry College Admission Office at 617-333-2210.