“The General Manager encouraged me to join the WMLN staff and invited me to anchor afternoon newscasts. His invitation appealed to me; I was seeking ways to fill my time between classes and wanted to be involved in something new. I took a chance and became an afternoon news anchor, and I never looked back.”
Susan Griffin '80
Assignment/Web Editor, WCVB-TV
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry and Massasoit Team Up for Criminal Justice 2+2 Transfer Program
Curry and Massasoit Team Up for Criminal Justice 2+2 Transfer Program
March 7, 2011
Curry College and Massasoit Community College have teamed up to offer a 2 + 2 Transfer Agreement between Massasoit Community College's Associate Degree in Criminal Justice and Curry College's Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Criminal Justice.
This opportunity combines the benefits of a Massasoit associate's degree with the advantages of a Curry bachelor's degree. Students graduating from the Massasoit 2 + 2 Criminal Justice Program are guaranteed acceptance into the Curry College Criminal Justice Bachelor of Arts Program. Curry College will also offer a renewable Merit Transfer Scholarship in the amount of $6,500 for Criminal Justice students who have graduated from Massasoit with a minimum 3.0 GPA and enter Curry's traditional undergraduate program.
For more information on the Massasoit/Curry 2 + 2 Program, students may contact Massasoit's advisement and counseling office at 508-588-9100 x 1461 or the Curry College Admission Office at 617-333-2210.