“Boston is definitely a great place to be if you're a college student because there's just so much to do. You never really run out of activities or sporting events to attend.”
Jeremy Hmura '09
Chicago, IL Native
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: