“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: