“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
April 18 - April 21
- New Directions in Violence Prevention Conference
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: