“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: