“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Jennifer Fogarty ’09 Featured in Worcester T&G; Theatre Alum Shines in Dark Comedy “The Addams Family”
Jennifer Fogarty ’09 Featured in Worcester T&G; Theatre Alum Shines in Dark Comedy “The Addams Family”
June 26, 2013
WORCESTER, Mass. - AP - Family life has taken a new turn for Jennifer Fogarty since she took a bus from Boston to New York City last year to audition for a pending new production.
Fogarty was cast as Wednesday, the "lovable princess of darkness," in the Broadway touring show of "The Addams Family,"
"Worcester is a wonderful place for `The Addams Family' to come," said Fogarty, who grew up in Marlborough. Because of that local connection (she said she's been to The Palladium in Worcester "more than a handful of times," as well as The Hanover Theatre), there will be friends, former teachers, and family members in the audience during the course of the show's stay. "I'm excited to be there," she said.
Meanwhile, it is just as well that the cast members of "The Addams Family" seem to be getting along like ... well, family. The production had rehearsals in January, hit the road Feb. 1, and Fogarty's contract with the show runs through June 2014.
"Oh my God it's so much fun," Fogarty said of being an Addams family member during a recent telephone interview from Columbus, Ga., where the show was playing.
"Sometimes you feel guilty about your job because it's so much fun. I'm very thankful for it."
Read the full article on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette website...