“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Boston Globe CEO Mike Sheehan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Philanthropists John W. Keith and Shelley Hoon Keith to Receive Honorary Degrees
- Prof. Cathleen Santos Named President-Elect of ANA-MA
- More News >
- Curry Dance Spring 2015 Showcase: THRESHOLD
May 1 - May 2
- Conference: "New Directions in Violence Prevention"
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
January 31, 2014
Associate Professor Kirk Hazlett, APR, Fellow PRSA, has recently been appointed to serve on the Public Relations Society of America's Board of Ethics and Professional Standards (BEPS).
BEPS provides guidance and counsel to the 21,000 professional and 10,000 student members of the Society. Members of BEPS represent all facets of the public relations profession, both practitioner and educator, and are recognized for their active participation in ethical education.
"I look forward to working with my BEPS colleagues to further expand awareness of PRSA's Code of Ethical Standards and to advise members on questions relating to ethical challenges encountered in the workplace," said Hazlett.
Professor Hazlett teaches in the communication department at Curry College and is the coordinator of the public relations concentration. He is also the faculty advisor to the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA).