“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
January 31, 2014
Associate Professor Kirk Hazlett, APR, Fellow PRSA, has recently been appointed to serve on the Public Relations Society of America's Board of Ethics and Professional Standards (BEPS).
BEPS provides guidance and counsel to the 21,000 professional and 10,000 student members of the Society. Members of BEPS represent all facets of the public relations profession, both practitioner and educator, and are recognized for their active participation in ethical education.
"I look forward to working with my BEPS colleagues to further expand awareness of PRSA's Code of Ethical Standards and to advise members on questions relating to ethical challenges encountered in the workplace," said Hazlett.
Professor Hazlett teaches in the communication department at Curry College and is the coordinator of the public relations concentration. He is also the faculty advisor to the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA).