“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
Prof. Kirk Hazlett Appointed to PRSA’s Board of Ethics and Professional Standards
January 31, 2014
Associate Professor Kirk Hazlett, APR, Fellow PRSA, has recently been appointed to serve on the Public Relations Society of America's Board of Ethics and Professional Standards (BEPS).
BEPS provides guidance and counsel to the 21,000 professional and 10,000 student members of the Society. Members of BEPS represent all facets of the public relations profession, both practitioner and educator, and are recognized for their active participation in ethical education.
"I look forward to working with my BEPS colleagues to further expand awareness of PRSA's Code of Ethical Standards and to advise members on questions relating to ethical challenges encountered in the workplace," said Hazlett.
Professor Hazlett teaches in the communication department at Curry College and is the coordinator of the public relations concentration. He is also the faculty advisor to the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA).