“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Karen Daley President of ANA
Karen Daley President of ANA
March 1, 2011
The Curry Nursing Department would like to congratulate Karen Daley '85 for being elected President of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA is the nation's leading professional nursing organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses.
A graduate of Curry's undergraduate Nursing program, Daley was named ANA President during a ceremony in Washington D.C. in 2010 and will serve a two-year term.
Congratulations Karen, thanks for making Curry proud!