“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Karen Daley President of ANA
Karen Daley President of ANA
March 1, 2011
The Curry Nursing Department would like to congratulate Karen Daley '85 for being elected President of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA is the nation's leading professional nursing organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses.
A graduate of Curry's undergraduate Nursing program, Daley was named ANA President during a ceremony in Washington D.C. in 2010 and will serve a two-year term.
Congratulations Karen, thanks for making Curry proud!