“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Karen Daley President of ANA
Karen Daley President of ANA
March 1, 2011
The Curry Nursing Department would like to congratulate Karen Daley '85 for being elected President of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA is the nation's leading professional nursing organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses.
A graduate of Curry's undergraduate Nursing program, Daley was named ANA President during a ceremony in Washington D.C. in 2010 and will serve a two-year term.
Congratulations Karen, thanks for making Curry proud!