“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we can do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
Major: Elementary Education
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Writer-in-Residence Bill Littlefield Lauds Curry Men's Hoops Coach Malcolm Wynn in Boston Globe Magazine
Writer-in-Residence Bill Littlefield Lauds Curry Men's Hoops Coach Malcolm Wynn in Boston Globe Magazine
July 22, 2013
Curry College Writer-in-Residence and English Professor Bill Littlefield was recently featured in Boston Globe Magazine, penning the article "The fan I have become: When we grow up but our sports heroes don't."
In the article, Littlefield shares stories from throughout his personal and professional life (Littlefield has covered news and sports for NPR for almost 30 years), explaining why he gives his allegiance to certain athletes, coaches and teams. He cites traits like passion, character and generosity for being just as important as wins and losses. One such individual mentioned in the article is Curry College men's basketball coach, Malcolm Wynn...