“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
August 5, 2012
Dr. Gertrude M. Webb, Professor Emeritus and beloved founder of the Program for Advancement of Learning at Curry College, passed away on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the age of 96.
The impact that Dr. Webb has had on Curry College, as both an institution and as a community of people, and most importantly, on the lives of the countless individuals who have benefited from the Program for Advancement of Learning, is immeasurable. We gratefully remember and celebrate her life and her legacy.
Details about a Curry College memorial service will be posted online as those arrangements develop.