“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
August 5, 2012
Dr. Gertrude M. Webb, Professor Emeritus and beloved founder of the Program for Advancement of Learning at Curry College, passed away on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the age of 96.
The impact that Dr. Webb has had on Curry College, as both an institution and as a community of people, and most importantly, on the lives of the countless individuals who have benefited from the Program for Advancement of Learning, is immeasurable. We gratefully remember and celebrate her life and her legacy.
Details about a Curry College memorial service will be posted online as those arrangements develop.