“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
August 5, 2012
Dr. Gertrude M. Webb, Professor Emeritus and beloved founder of the Program for Advancement of Learning at Curry College, passed away on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the age of 96.
The impact that Dr. Webb has had on Curry College, as both an institution and as a community of people, and most importantly, on the lives of the countless individuals who have benefited from the Program for Advancement of Learning, is immeasurable. We gratefully remember and celebrate her life and her legacy.
Details about a Curry College memorial service will be posted online as those arrangements develop.