“When I visited the campus, I really liked the small size, the home-like feeling and the friendly people.”
Carrie Hormanski '10
Major: Criminal Justice
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
Curry College Mourns the Passing of PAL Founder Dr. Gertrude M. Webb
August 5, 2012
Dr. Gertrude M. Webb, Professor Emeritus and beloved founder of the Program for Advancement of Learning at Curry College, passed away on Saturday, August 4, 2012 at the age of 96.
The impact that Dr. Webb has had on Curry College, as both an institution and as a community of people, and most importantly, on the lives of the countless individuals who have benefited from the Program for Advancement of Learning, is immeasurable. We gratefully remember and celebrate her life and her legacy.
Details about a Curry College memorial service will be posted online as those arrangements develop.