“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Artists Featured in ‘All Mixed Up’
Artists Featured in ‘All Mixed Up’
September 4, 2012
Student Center - Quiet Study Lounge
Buttons. Mouse traps. Mesh fruit holders. A punk period shirt. Upholstery tacks. Old beach shovels. What do all of these have in common? They are some of the materials used in the works of Jemison Faust, Amy Furman, Iris Kumar, Kathleen Volp and Ellen Wineberg, artists featured in "All Mixed Up," an exhibit running from August 24 through December 10 in the Student Center at Curry College.
The five artists in "All Mixed Up" take seemingly disparate objects and transform them into exciting works of art.
A reception will be held on Tuesday, September 4, from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
The exhibit and reception is free and open to the public.