“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Dance Spring Showcase: The Clash of the Dances
Curry Dance Spring Showcase: The Clash of the Dances
May 3, 2013 - May 4, 2013
7:00 p.m. (May 3) & 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (May 4)
Curry Dance is proud to present the Spring 2013 Showcase, The Clash of the Dances on Friday May 3 at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday May 4 at 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. These performances will take place in the Keith Auditorium and include guest appearances by Curry College Alumni Dancers and MultiEssence. There will be a reception following the Friday evening performance.
Lorraine Chapman & Peter Veth