“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Criminal Justice Honor Society presents: Cyber Security in the 21st Century
Criminal Justice Honor Society presents: Cyber Security in the 21st Century
November 12, 2013
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Student Center - Large Meeting Room
On Tuesday, November 12, the Curry College Criminal Justice Honor Society will host a presentation entitled, 'Cyber Security in the 21st Century'. The featured speaker will be Candice Barry, a cyber threat intelligence officer for RBS Citizens Bank.
Ms. Barry is a member of the National Institute of Standards and Technology Cyber Security Group, which has been directed by President Obama to develop a framework for reducing cyber risks to the United States financial infrastructure.
This event will take place in the Student Center, Large Meeting Room at 11:30 a.m.