“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
March 20, 2013
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Alumni Recreation Center (ARC), Dance Studio
The Curry College Department of Fine and Applied Arts is excited to present the Curry Dance Studio Performance Series for the spring 2013 semester. These events are a series of informal performances by professional dance artists from the Greater Boston and New England region, providing a free, on campus opportunity for students to see live dance and interact with professional artists. The Dance Studio Performance Series is free and open to all.
For our next guest performance we are proud to welcome Danny McCusker Dance Projects.
Alison Ball, Sarah Baumert, Leah Bergman, Rebecca Lay, Crissy Liu, and Wanda Strukus will perform new dances, as well as works-in-progress.
Daniel McCusker makes dances for a wide variety of performers and venues, and is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Drama and Dance at Tufts University.
For the past five years he has curated and produced the thISThaT Show, which combines and contextualizes the work of local choreographers, composers, poets
and visual artists working in video/slide installation. McCusker is an award winning choreographer who directed Ram Island Dance (Portland ME), and
performed nationally and internationally as a member of the Lucinda Childs Dance Company. Learn more about McCusker by visiting his website.
For more information about the performance, please contact: Alissa Cardone, Assistant Professor of Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org.