“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
March 6 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
March 20, 2013
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Alumni Recreation Center (ARC), Dance Studio
The Curry College Department of Fine and Applied Arts is excited to present the Curry Dance Studio Performance Series for the spring 2013 semester. These events are a series of informal performances by professional dance artists from the Greater Boston and New England region, providing a free, on campus opportunity for students to see live dance and interact with professional artists. The Dance Studio Performance Series is free and open to all.
For our next guest performance we are proud to welcome Danny McCusker Dance Projects.
Alison Ball, Sarah Baumert, Leah Bergman, Rebecca Lay, Crissy Liu, and Wanda Strukus will perform new dances, as well as works-in-progress.
Daniel McCusker makes dances for a wide variety of performers and venues, and is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Drama and Dance at Tufts University.
For the past five years he has curated and produced the thISThaT Show, which combines and contextualizes the work of local choreographers, composers, poets
and visual artists working in video/slide installation. McCusker is an award winning choreographer who directed Ram Island Dance (Portland ME), and
performed nationally and internationally as a member of the Lucinda Childs Dance Company. Learn more about McCusker by visiting his website.
For more information about the performance, please contact: Alissa Cardone, Assistant Professor of Dance at email@example.com.