“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
March 20, 2013
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Alumni Recreation Center (ARC), Dance Studio
The Curry College Department of Fine and Applied Arts is excited to present the Curry Dance Studio Performance Series for the spring 2013 semester. These events are a series of informal performances by professional dance artists from the Greater Boston and New England region, providing a free, on campus opportunity for students to see live dance and interact with professional artists. The Dance Studio Performance Series is free and open to all.
For our next guest performance we are proud to welcome Danny McCusker Dance Projects.
Alison Ball, Sarah Baumert, Leah Bergman, Rebecca Lay, Crissy Liu, and Wanda Strukus will perform new dances, as well as works-in-progress.
Daniel McCusker makes dances for a wide variety of performers and venues, and is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Drama and Dance at Tufts University.
For the past five years he has curated and produced the thISThaT Show, which combines and contextualizes the work of local choreographers, composers, poets
and visual artists working in video/slide installation. McCusker is an award winning choreographer who directed Ram Island Dance (Portland ME), and
performed nationally and internationally as a member of the Lucinda Childs Dance Company. Learn more about McCusker by visiting his website.
For more information about the performance, please contact: Alissa Cardone, Assistant Professor of Dance at email@example.com.