“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
Curry Dance Studio Performance Series: Danny McCusker Dance Projects
March 20, 2013
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Alumni Recreation Center (ARC), Dance Studio
The Curry College Department of Fine and Applied Arts is excited to present the Curry Dance Studio Performance Series for the spring 2013 semester. These events are a series of informal performances by professional dance artists from the Greater Boston and New England region, providing a free, on campus opportunity for students to see live dance and interact with professional artists. The Dance Studio Performance Series is free and open to all.
For our next guest performance we are proud to welcome Danny McCusker Dance Projects.
Alison Ball, Sarah Baumert, Leah Bergman, Rebecca Lay, Crissy Liu, and Wanda Strukus will perform new dances, as well as works-in-progress.
Daniel McCusker makes dances for a wide variety of performers and venues, and is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Drama and Dance at Tufts University.
For the past five years he has curated and produced the thISThaT Show, which combines and contextualizes the work of local choreographers, composers, poets
and visual artists working in video/slide installation. McCusker is an award winning choreographer who directed Ram Island Dance (Portland ME), and
performed nationally and internationally as a member of the Lucinda Childs Dance Company. Learn more about McCusker by visiting his website.
For more information about the performance, please contact: Alissa Cardone, Assistant Professor of Dance at firstname.lastname@example.org.