The student / faculty ratio at Curry
Wooded acres in Milton, MA
Milton's Ranking in Money Magazine's Best Places to Live
Number of faculty and staff employed at Curry College
Number of miles from Milton campus to downtown Boston
First-year students who live on campus
Number of traditional undergraduate students
Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Fine and Applied Arts Faculty Art Exhibit: 'mind/eye.hand'
Fine and Applied Arts Faculty Art Exhibit: 'mind/eye.hand'
February 13, 2013 - March 29, 2013
Noon - 2:00 p.m.
Student Center Quiet Study Lounge
The Curry College Fine and Applied Arts department is proud to present, "mind/eye.hand," an exhibit featuring the works of Curry Graphic Design and Visual Arts faculty members. This exhibit includes prints, watercolors, photography, artist's books, ceramics and posters.
These pieces will be displayed in the Student Center Quiet Study Lounge from January 14 - March 29. A reception will be held in the lounge on Wednesday, February 13 from Noon to 2:00 p.m.