“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Fine and Applied Arts Faculty Art Exhibit: 'mind/eye.hand'
Fine and Applied Arts Faculty Art Exhibit: 'mind/eye.hand'
February 13, 2013 - March 29, 2013
Noon - 2:00 p.m.
Student Center Quiet Study Lounge
The Curry College Fine and Applied Arts department is proud to present, "mind/eye.hand," an exhibit featuring the works of Curry Graphic Design and Visual Arts faculty members. This exhibit includes prints, watercolors, photography, artist's books, ceramics and posters.
These pieces will be displayed in the Student Center Quiet Study Lounge from January 14 - March 29. A reception will be held in the lounge on Wednesday, February 13 from Noon to 2:00 p.m.