“Boston is definitely a great place to be if you're a college student because there's just so much to do. You never really run out of activities or sporting events to attend.”
Jeremy Hmura '09
Chicago, IL Native
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Nursing Students and Health Services to Host Student Health Promotion Fair
Nursing Students and Health Services to Host Student Health Promotion Fair
November 6, 2013
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Student Center, President's Dining Room
Curry College RN-BS Nursing students are teaming up with Health Services to host a Student Health Promotion Fair on Wednesday, November 6 from Noon - 1:30 p.m in the Student Center.
This event is being organized as part of the Community Health Nursing class and will target special health needs for college students. This includes discussions and resources on the topics of obesity and healthy eating, STD's, birth control, violence and much more.