“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: “Songs of the Schumanns”
The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: “Songs of the Schumanns”
March 28, 2013
Hafer Building, Parents' Lounge
The Keighton Fund will proudly present "Songs of the Schummans" on Thursday, March 28 at 7:00 p.m. in the Parents' Lounge of the Hafer Academic Building. A reception will follow.
Soprano Beth Canterbury, Baritone Tom Curry, and Pianist Matthew Larson, Ph.D. will perform. The three artists will perform works by Robert and Clara Schumann, two of the most influential composers and musicians of the Romantic Era. This musical celebration is complimentary, however, seating is limited. For more information, please call (617) 333-2148.
The Keighton Fund was established in 1990 by the Pines Bridge Foundation and named for Dr. Robert L. Keighton, an active and dedicated Professor of Politics and History who has been teaching at Curry College for more than 45 years. The purpose of the fund is "to provide lectures and performances at Curry College by individuals who are prominent in the fields of academics, arts, sciences and public service."