“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
January 31, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Curry College Milton Campus
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 31, 2014.
Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities:
- Receive practical, hands-on suggestions you can share with parents and students whom you are guiding through this complicated process.
- Learn about documentation expectations, legal requirements, and the range of admissions processes confronting students.
- Develop your repertoire of skills in understanding learning disabilities to help your students find the "right fit" for their postsecondary experience.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED...