“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Education Students Offered Unique Opportunity through MECA Partnership
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
January 31, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Curry College Milton Campus
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 31, 2014.
Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities:
- Receive practical, hands-on suggestions you can share with parents and students whom you are guiding through this complicated process.
- Learn about documentation expectations, legal requirements, and the range of admissions processes confronting students.
- Develop your repertoire of skills in understanding learning disabilities to help your students find the "right fit" for their postsecondary experience.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED...