“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
January 30, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Curry College Milton Campus
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 30, 2015.
Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities:
- Receive practical, hands-on suggestions you can share with parents and students whom you are guiding through this complicated process.
- Learn about documentation expectations, legal requirements, and the range of admissions processes confronting students.
- Develop your repertoire of skills in understanding learning disabilities to help your students find the "right fit" for their postsecondary experience.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED...