“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
January 30, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Curry College Milton Campus
The internationally renowned Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) at Curry College is pleased to present this free workshop for guidance counselors and educational consultants, offered on Friday, January 30, 2015.
Help students prepare for the college search process by attending a workshop that explores the issues facing students with learning disabilities:
- Receive practical, hands-on suggestions you can share with parents and students whom you are guiding through this complicated process.
- Learn about documentation expectations, legal requirements, and the range of admissions processes confronting students.
- Develop your repertoire of skills in understanding learning disabilities to help your students find the "right fit" for their postsecondary experience.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED. ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED...