“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Academic Research Forum 2013
Academic Research Forum 2013
April 16, 2013
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Student Center, 1st Floor Large Conference Room
The annual Academic Research Forum is a great opportunity for our students to share their scholarship with the Curry College community.
Students will share their research (completed or in-progress), practice presentations and garner feedback from professors and peers. There will be a wide range of research topics presented from a variety of assignments including: Final Projects, Senior Capstone, Advanced Research, Honors, Independent Research, and more.
The Academic Research Forum will take place on April 16 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. in the Student Center Large Conference Room (1st Floor). This event is hosted in by the Alexander Graham Bell Honor Society and spopnsored by the Academic Dean's Office, coinciding with National Undergraduate Research Week.