“The General Manager encouraged me to join the WMLN staff and invited me to anchor afternoon newscasts. His invitation appealed to me; I was seeking ways to fill my time between classes and wanted to be involved in something new. I took a chance and became an afternoon news anchor, and I never looked back.”
Susan Griffin '80
Assignment/Web Editor, WCVB-TV
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- Three New Members Inducted into Curry College Athletic Hall of Fame
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Theatre Presents: New Plays Festival and Improv Show
Curry Theatre Presents: New Plays Festival and Improv Show
November 10, 2012 - November 14, 2012
Professor D-L Garren, Director of the Curry College Theatre program, is pleased to announce two exciting, live performances for the Fall 2012 season. Please call 617-333-2259 for ticket information:
New Plays Festival
The Sixth Annual New Plays Festival, showcasing original student 5-10 minute one act plays, will run Saturday, November 10 through Monday, November 12 at 7:30 p.m. at Curry College, in the Oscar B. and Frances A. Keith Auditorium at the Academic and Performance Center on the Milton Campus, 1071 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA. Tickets are $10 and may be reserved at 617-333-2259 (Option 2).
Curry Theatre's annual Absolut Improv show will take place on Wednesday, November 14 at 7:00 p.m. in the Student Center.
And in December, be sure to check out Curry Theatre's Main Stage performance, Woman in Mind