“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- More News >
- Fall 2014 Open House
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Curry Theatre Fall Black Box Performance: "Over the Edge"
November 15 - November 17
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26, 2014 - April 29, 2014
What is the emotional cost of war? A modern adaptation of Euripides' classic tragedy comes to the Curry College stage this April. Depicting the story of those who pay the price of being on the losing side of a war, The Trojan Women reminds us that war has a higher cost than the number of soldiers lost.
Curry Theatre's Mainstage production of Euripides' The Trojan Women, as translated by Nicholas Rudall, will run Saturday, April 26, through Tuesday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the Keith Auditorium. Tickets are $10 ($5 with a student ID) and may be reserved at 617-333-2259 (Option 2).