“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- All 'Eye's Drawn to Curry's Newest Sculpture
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26, 2014 - April 29, 2014
What is the emotional cost of war? A modern adaptation of Euripides' classic tragedy comes to the Curry College stage this April. Depicting the story of those who pay the price of being on the losing side of a war, The Trojan Women reminds us that war has a higher cost than the number of soldiers lost.
Curry Theatre's Mainstage production of Euripides' The Trojan Women, as translated by Nicholas Rudall, will run Saturday, April 26, through Tuesday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the Keith Auditorium. Tickets are $10 ($5 with a student ID) and may be reserved at 617-333-2259 (Option 2).