“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we can do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
Major: Elementary Education
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26, 2014 - April 29, 2014
What is the emotional cost of war? A modern adaptation of Euripides' classic tragedy comes to the Curry College stage this April. Depicting the story of those who pay the price of being on the losing side of a war, The Trojan Women reminds us that war has a higher cost than the number of soldiers lost.
Curry Theatre's Mainstage production of Euripides' The Trojan Women, as translated by Nicholas Rudall, will run Saturday, April 26, through Tuesday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the Keith Auditorium. Tickets are $10 ($5 with a student ID) and may be reserved at 617-333-2259 (Option 2).