“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014 Celebrates Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Curry Colonel Appears on Fox 25 to Promote Upcoming “College Tour”
- Welcome New Faculty!
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- First-Year Common Read Film Screening: 'Smoke Signals'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26, 2014 - April 29, 2014
What is the emotional cost of war? A modern adaptation of Euripides' classic tragedy comes to the Curry College stage this April. Depicting the story of those who pay the price of being on the losing side of a war, The Trojan Women reminds us that war has a higher cost than the number of soldiers lost.
Curry Theatre's Mainstage production of Euripides' The Trojan Women, as translated by Nicholas Rudall, will run Saturday, April 26, through Tuesday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m. in the Keith Auditorium. Tickets are $10 ($5 with a student ID) and may be reserved at 617-333-2259 (Option 2).