- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
Picture Perfect. Beautiful. New England.
That's what you'll discover when you come to Curry's 131-acre wooded location in Milton, just seven miles from downtown Boston. And, of course, you'll want to visit campus, see our eclectic mix of classic and contemporary buildings and feel the spirit for yourself!
You'll love living on campus where you'll enjoy our close-knit, friendly community of caring and committed faculty and staff who support your safety, well-being and growth. And you'll want to take advantage of the great food, quiet spaces, cool cafés and fitness facilities in our spectacular Student Center to meet and hang out with your new best friends.
- Get our campus map and directions
With Curry's main campus located just two miles from the Blue Hills Reservation, a natural preserve in Milton, you can take advantage of resources for environmental education and recreation, as well as the changing scenery to go skiing, hiking and horseback riding.
The Boston area, known as the ultimate college town, is home to 250,000 students - and over 2,100 traditional undergraduate students attend Curry College. Our close proximity means you have exceptional access to the full range of Boston's historical, cultural, intellectual, entertainment and social activities, including legendary sports teams such as Red Sox baseball at famed Fenway Park, Patriots football, Celtics basketball, and Bruins ice hockey. What's not to love about that?!