The student / faculty ratio at Curry
Wooded acres in Milton, MA
Milton's Ranking in Money Magazine's Best Places to Live
Number of faculty and staff employed at Curry College
Number of miles from Milton campus to downtown Boston
First-year students who live on campus
Number of traditional undergraduate students
Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
“Boston is definitely a great place to be if you're a college student because there's just so much to do. You never really run out of activities or sporting events to attend.”
Jeremy Hmura '09
Chicago, IL Native
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2013
- Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2012-2013
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2013: First-Year Students
June 6 - June 20
- New Student Orientation 2013: Transfer Students
July 18 - August 1
- New Student Convocation 2013
- More Events >
Shuttle Map and Schedule
Curry College provides both on- and off-campus shuttle services. Off-campus shuttles include 28- and 55-passenger services with routes to:
- South Shore Plaza and Quincy Adams T Station
- Legacy Place - Dedham
- Fanueil Hall
All off-campus shuttles pick-up and drop-off at the Student Center. The Fanueil Hall Shuttle picks up and drops off on the Surface Road across from the garage at the Millennium Hotel across from Cross Street (the side of the garage facing the highway).
- No Food or Beverages allowed.
- Students must show their Curry College ID in order to get on the shuttle.
- One guest per Curry student. Guests must have photo ID.
- Students taking the 1:15 am shuttle from Faneuil Hall must register with the bus attendant on the shuttle into Boston. All students returning on the 1:15 am shuttle from Faneuil Hall must be wearing a shuttle wristband.
- All bags and backpacks are subject to search.