“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Major: Information Technology
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
Shuttle Services and Schedules
Curry College provides both on- and off-campus shuttle services.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, on-campus shuttle service will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving, December 1 and will run through the Friday prior to Spring Break, March 6. During this time on-campus shuttles will operate five days a week, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Off-campus shuttles include 28- and 55-passenger services with routes to:
- South Shore Plaza and Quincy Adams T Station
- Legacy Place - Dedham
- Faneuil Hall
Curry also provides shuttle service (also known as the T-Van) to the Mattapan MBTA T Station, Monday thru Saturday.
All off-campus shuttles pick-up and drop-off at the Student Center. The Fanueil Hall Shuttle picks up and drops off on the Surface Road across from the garage at the Millennium Hotel across from Cross Street (the side of the garage facing the highway).
- No Food or Beverages allowed.
- Students must show their Curry College ID in order to get on the shuttle.
- One guest per Curry student. Guests must have photo ID.
- Wristbands are required to take the 1:00 a.m. shuttle back to campus from Faneuil Hall. Wristbands are available for $5 every Saturday at the Student Center Information Desk.
- All bags and backpacks are subject to search.