“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
The institutional mission of the College is to develop liberally educated persons who are able to gain and to apply knowledge humanely, intelligently, and effectively in a complex, changing world.
To achieve its mission, Curry College promotes individual intellectual and social growth by engaging its students in achieving these educational goals:
(to analyze, synthesize, hypothesize, evaluate, and to reason quantitatively)
(to see, listen, speak, read, and write well)
(to articulate an interdependence of individuals, family, societies, history, and the natural environment)
Appreciating Aesthetic Experience
(to experience and comment on artistic phenomena)
Defining a Personal Identity
(to identify strengths and weaknesses as learners, to become increasingly self-directed and disciplined, to care for self and others, to behave more responsibly, both personally and collectively, to become more aware of physical, social, psychological, and spiritual identity)
Examining Value Systems
(to formulate and apply standards for behavior, to make informed choices with awareness of responsibilities and consequences, to increase tolerance and appreciation of diversity), and,
Adapting and Innovating
(to access information, to anticipate, detect, respond to, and create change, and to prepare for lifelong learning)