“The General Manager encouraged me to join the WMLN staff and invited me to anchor afternoon newscasts. His invitation appealed to me; I was seeking ways to fill my time between classes and wanted to be involved in something new. I took a chance and became an afternoon news anchor, and I never looked back.”
Susan Griffin '80
Assignment/Web Editor, WCVB-TV
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement 2014
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
Focusing on Quality
STRATEGIC DIRECTION I:
Offer distinctive, relevant, rigorous academic programs of quality
Initiative A: Assure quality, relevance, and rigor in all academic programs and experiences by means of a robust structure and cycle of program planning and review.
Initiative B: Create new academic offerings that promote interdisciplinary learning, leverage current program strengths, and highlight relevance.
Initiative C: Advance opportunities for students to integrate classroom learning with authentic experiences through applied and experiential learning.
Initiative D: Strengthen technology and curricular support to deliver enriched traditional, hybrid, and online instruction.
Initiative E: Increase alumni engagement and business and civic partnerships to enhance academic programs and co-curricular experiences.