“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- Commencement 2015
- More Events >
Focusing on Quality
STRATEGIC DIRECTION I:
Offer distinctive, relevant, rigorous academic programs of quality
Initiative A: Assure quality, relevance, and rigor in all academic programs and experiences by means of a robust structure and cycle of program planning and review.
Initiative B: Create new academic offerings that promote interdisciplinary learning, leverage current program strengths, and highlight relevance.
Initiative C: Advance opportunities for students to integrate classroom learning with authentic experiences through applied and experiential learning.
Initiative D: Strengthen technology and curricular support to deliver enriched traditional, hybrid, and online instruction.
Initiative E: Increase alumni engagement and business and civic partnerships to enhance academic programs and co-curricular experiences.