“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Focusing on Quality
STRATEGIC DIRECTION I:
Offer distinctive, relevant, rigorous academic programs of quality
Initiative A: Assure quality, relevance, and rigor in all academic programs and experiences by means of a robust structure and cycle of program planning and review.
Initiative B: Create new academic offerings that promote interdisciplinary learning, leverage current program strengths, and highlight relevance.
Initiative C: Advance opportunities for students to integrate classroom learning with authentic experiences through applied and experiential learning.
Initiative D: Strengthen technology and curricular support to deliver enriched traditional, hybrid, and online instruction.
Initiative E: Increase alumni engagement and business and civic partnerships to enhance academic programs and co-curricular experiences.