“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Focusing on Quality
STRATEGIC DIRECTION I:
Offer distinctive, relevant, rigorous academic programs of quality
Initiative A: Assure quality, relevance, and rigor in all academic programs and experiences by means of a robust structure and cycle of program planning and review.
Initiative B: Create new academic offerings that promote interdisciplinary learning, leverage current program strengths, and highlight relevance.
Initiative C: Advance opportunities for students to integrate classroom learning with authentic experiences through applied and experiential learning.
Initiative D: Strengthen technology and curricular support to deliver enriched traditional, hybrid, and online instruction.
Initiative E: Increase alumni engagement and business and civic partnerships to enhance academic programs and co-curricular experiences.