“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Fostering Inclusive Community
Fostering Inclusive Community
STRATEGIC DIRECTION iii:
Foster an inclusive campus community that attracts, respects, and supports diversity in multiple forms
Initiative A: Articulate a clear commitment by leaders at all levels of the College to a more diverse and inclusive campus environment.
Initiative B: Develop an integrated, evidence-based, and multi-faceted approach to attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff.
Initiative C: Assess, engage and enhance the College community through ongoing training, programming, and curricular initiatives to support cultural literacy.
Initiative D: Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to deliver academic, co-curricular, and social experiences to a diverse student body.