“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Fostering Inclusive Community
Fostering Inclusive Community
STRATEGIC DIRECTION iii:
Foster an inclusive campus community that attracts, respects, and supports diversity in multiple forms
Initiative A: Articulate a clear commitment by leaders at all levels of the College to a more diverse and inclusive campus environment.
Initiative B: Develop an integrated, evidence-based, and multi-faceted approach to attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff.
Initiative C: Assess, engage and enhance the College community through ongoing training, programming, and curricular initiatives to support cultural literacy.
Initiative D: Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to deliver academic, co-curricular, and social experiences to a diverse student body.