“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
strategic direction II:
Attract, educate, and graduate students prepared to engage in a complex and changing world
Initiative A: Develop a data-driven approach to inform the integrated design, delivery, and assessment of academic and student support services to enhance the student experience.
Initiative B: Identify the academic, co-curricular, and support needs of distinct student populations and build a stronger infrastructure to target, attract, engage, persist, and graduate more students.
Initiative C: Create opportunities to strengthen student voice, responsibility, and commitment throughout the college community.
Initiative D: Offer students the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to responsibly navigate a world of rapidly changing professional and personal opportunities.
Initiative E: Develop an integrated plan for communicating the value of a Curry education.