“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- Curry College Celebrates Commencement
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Strengthening a Culture of Sustainability
Strengthening a Culture of Sustainability
strategic direction IV:
Strengthen a culture of organizational integrity, accountability, and sustainability
Initiative A: Renew the College Mission Statement and develop a Vision Statement through a transparent and inclusive process that guides institutional progress and effectiveness.
Initiative B: Examine and clarify the College's shared governance model to ensure inclusive voice and responsive decision-making.
Initiative C: Implement transparent and integrated planning structures and evaluative processes that advance the strategic plan, prudent risk-taking, and related College initiatives.
Initiative D: Develop a sustainable institutional growth model that projects the size and composition of the student body, College offerings, requisite full- and part-time faculty and staff, and the future economic resources and physical plant needs.
Initiative E: Facilitate interaction across College constituencies in both formal and informal settings.