“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- More News >
- Fall 2014 Open House
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- Curry Theatre Fall Black Box Performance: "Over the Edge"
November 15 - November 17
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Strengthening a Culture of Sustainability
Strengthening a Culture of Sustainability
strategic direction IV:
Strengthen a culture of organizational integrity, accountability, and sustainability
Initiative A: Renew the College Mission Statement and develop a Vision Statement through a transparent and inclusive process that guides institutional progress and effectiveness.
Initiative B: Examine and clarify the College's shared governance model to ensure inclusive voice and responsive decision-making.
Initiative C: Implement transparent and integrated planning structures and evaluative processes that advance the strategic plan, prudent risk-taking, and related College initiatives.
Initiative D: Develop a sustainable institutional growth model that projects the size and composition of the student body, College offerings, requisite full- and part-time faculty and staff, and the future economic resources and physical plant needs.
Initiative E: Facilitate interaction across College constituencies in both formal and informal settings.