- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- 'Newsweek' Publishes Professor Aaron Arnold's (Co-written) Article on Iran Nuclear Negotiations
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Support Curry /
- Annual Fund /
- Young Alumni Leadership Circle
Young Alumni Leadership Circle
Did you graduate from Curry College between 2000 and 2010?
If yes, we invite you to become a member of the Young Alumni Leadership Circle.
Alumni from the past decade have been an important part of our success as a dynamic, progressive institution that continues to grow in stature, and can play a critical role in our future through participation in the Annual Fund.
Gifts to the Annual Fund make a difference to each and every student. Your contribution will be used to help support scholarship funds, technology initiatives, student activities, facility improvements, and much more.
By choosing to support our College with a gift of $250.00 or above, you will become a member of the Young Alumni Leadership Circle.
The College is so mindful of the impact that our young alumni can have on Curry's financial strength that Trustee John W. Keith, and his wife, Shelley I. Hoon, have pledged to match dollar for dollar all contributors to the Young Alumni Leadership Circle.
Take this opportunity to double your donation today.
Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for your alma mater!