- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
A bequest is the result of careful thought about the good use of assets that have taken a lifetime of work, care, and stewardship to build or preserve.
The bequest may be a specific sum or a percentage of an estate, a form that can significantly increase the amount of the final gift.
Additional details about bequests and are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.