- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
A bequest is the result of careful thought about the good use of assets that have taken a lifetime of work, care, and stewardship to build or preserve.
The bequest may be a specific sum or a percentage of an estate, a form that can significantly increase the amount of the final gift.
Additional details about bequests and are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.