Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
- Matt Fitzgerald '13 Tapped to Co-anchor Boston Herald Radio's 'The Lede'
- Professor Joani Geltman's 'A Survival Guide for Parenting Teens...' Featured in 'Boston Globe'
- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2014
August 30 - September 2
- Spirit Week 2014! - For New and Returning Students
September 1 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- More Events >
The Office of Alumni Relations offers a number of programs to assist and connect alumni and students. Listed below are several ways to get involved here at Curry.
Curry Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
- Provide internships or career network opportunities to students
- Help plan class reunions
- Collect Class Notes
- Assist with alumni events in your area
- Lend your career expertise by volunteering on a panel, mentoring, or attending alumni-student events
- Assist with special events such as Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Admissions Open Houses, Accepted Student Day and/or Commencement
- Support Admission Office efforts
Any involvement is greatly appreciated. To volunteer your time and talent to help support Curry, please contact us by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.