Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
The Office of Alumni Relations offers a number of programs to assist and connect alumni and students. Listed below are several ways to get involved here at Curry.
Curry Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
- Provide internships or career network opportunities to students
- Help plan class reunions
- Collect Class Notes
- Assist with alumni events in your area
- Lend your career expertise by volunteering on a panel, mentoring, or attending alumni-student events
- Assist with special events such as Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Admissions Open Houses, Accepted Student Day and/or Commencement
- Support Admission Office efforts
Any involvement is greatly appreciated. To volunteer your time and talent to help support Curry, please contact us by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.