Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
The Office of Alumni Relations offers a number of ways for alumni to stay involved with the College after graduating. Listed below are several ways to get involved here at Curry.
Curry Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a mentor for the Curry Connections Mentoring Program
- Provide internships or career network opportunities to students
- Help plan class reunions
- Collect Class Notes
- Assist with alumni events in your area
- Lend your career expertise by volunteering on a panel, mentoring, or attending alumni-student events
- Assist with special events such as Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Admissions Open Houses, Accepted Student Day and/or Commencement
- Support Admission Office efforts
Any involvement is greatly appreciated. To volunteer your time and talent to help support Curry, please fill out the form below. For questions, please contact us by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.
Fields marked with * are required