“I went to orientation and met a girl who ended up being my roommate for all four years. I've still stayed extremely close with friends I made at Curry, both students and faculty.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Claire Senita '14 Works to Bring Life Changing Spinal Cord Injury Care to Her Native Pittsburgh
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
Meet your new best friends
In class, in the residence halls, on the playing field, in the library. Over late-night snacks or scrumptious meals (we're not kidding!) in our Dining Marketplace. Relaxing in front of the fireplace or taking fitness classes in our fabulous Student Center. Wherever you are at Curry College, you'll meet interesting and enthusiastic people who may remain in your life forever.
The Curry College community offers rich traditions - everything from Welcome Week activities and our weekly Curry Up and Go! trips around New England to Friday Night Live entertainment in the Student Center, February Freeze Week and Spring Weekend outdoor activities before finals.
With the help of our caring and committed faculty and staff, you can take advantage of empowering individualized opportunities for leadership and service, including the E.L.I.T.E. emerging leaders program geared to first-year and sophomore students or Alternative Spring Break trips where you'll build Habitat for Humanity houses in places such as Connecticut, Delaware and New Orleans. As you discover your passion and develop your personal strengths at Curry College, we know you'll love it here!
Ten great ways to get involved at Curry
- Write an article for the Currier Times student newspaper or submit a story, poem or photograph to the Curry Arts Journal.
- Participate in intramurals or men's rugby.
- Volunteer at Cradles to Crayons and help local homeless children through Curry Cares or support young learners by working at Curry's Early Childhood Center.
- Join one - or several - of our more than 35 clubs and organizations, including Commuter Club, Equestrian Club, Ultimate Frisbee, International Club, Philosophy Club, paintball and more.
- Help choose the bands, performers and other artists to entertain at Curry as a member of Student Entertainment and Events (SEE).
- Create a video that may appear on Curry's cable TV channel CC8 or discover the next indie rockers as a DJ on Curry's campus radio station, WMLN, 91.5 FM.
- Cheer for your favorite Curry Colonels varsity athletic teams.
- Take on a campus leadership role in the Student Government Association (SGA) or in your residence hall.
- Expand your spiritual life through Hillel, Newman Club, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship and others.
- Try out for that coveted part in an upcoming production with Curry Theatre or become a Student Ambassador and share your Curry love with prospective students.
Check out the expectations for student life at Curry College in our Student Handbook (PDF).
Questions about student life at Curry College? Contact us at 617-333-2252 or email@example.com.
The Student Handbook (PDF) provides information about policies, procedures, regulations, and activities at Curry College.