“It was more challenging to meet people as a commuter, but through communities like the First-Year Honors Program and ONE Curry, I made some lasting friendships and was able to stay involved on campus.”
John Abdulla, '09
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
Clubs and Organizations
Join the Club!
Clubs and Organizations are an important part of Campus Life at Curry College. Whether you are looking to meet new people, share a common interest, plan campus events or volunteer, there is a club for you! Students have the opportunity to meet and speak with club and organization leadership at the Involvement Fair each semester. Being involved with a club or organization is a great way to connect with the Curry community and build relationships with fellow students, staff and faculty.
Want to start a new club? It's easy! Just stop by the Student Activities Office and speak with our helpful staff to get started.
Questions about a club or organization? Contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.