“It was more challenging to meet people as a commuter, but through communities like the First-Year Honors Program and ONE Curry, I made some lasting friendships and was able to stay involved on campus.”
John Abdulla, '09
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Clubs and Organizations
Join the Club!
Clubs and Organizations are an important part of Campus Life at Curry College. Whether you are looking to meet new people, share a common interest, plan campus events or volunteer, there is a club for you! Students have the opportunity to meet and speak with club and organization leadership at the Involvement Fair each semester. Being involved with a club or organization is a great way to connect with the Curry community and build relationships with fellow students, staff and faculty.
Questions about a club or organization? Contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.