“It was more challenging to meet people as a commuter, but through communities like the First-Year Honors Program and ONE Curry, I made some lasting friendships and was able to stay involved on campus.”
John Abdulla, '09
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Clubs and Organizations
Join the Club!
Clubs and Organizations are an important part of Campus Life at Curry College. Whether you are looking to meet new people, share a common interest, plan campus events or volunteer, there is a club for you! Students have the opportunity to meet and speak with club and organization leadership at the Involvement Fair each semester. Being involved with a club or organization is a great way to connect with the Curry community and build relationships with fellow students, staff and faculty.
Want to start a new club? It's easy! Just stop by the Student Activities Office and speak with our helpful staff to get started.
Questions about a club or organization? Contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.