“It was more challenging to meet people as a commuter, but through communities like the First-Year Honors Program and ONE Curry, I made some lasting friendships and was able to stay involved on campus.”
John Abdulla, '09
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- Hall of Fame Sportswriter Bob Ryan Featured at Littlefield Lecture Series Event
- Curry College Featured on Fox 25 “College Tour”
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Into the Woods'
December 11 - December 13
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities Navigate the College Search
- Orientation 2015: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 20
- More Events >
Clubs and Organizations
Join the Club!
Clubs and Organizations are an important part of Campus Life at Curry College. Whether you are looking to meet new people, share a common interest, plan campus events or volunteer, there is a club for you! Students have the opportunity to meet and speak with club and organization leadership at the Involvement Fair each semester. Being involved with a club or organization is a great way to connect with the Curry community and build relationships with fellow students, staff and faculty.
Want to start a new club? It's easy! Just stop by the Student Activities Office and speak with our helpful staff to get started.
To find out more information about any of the clubs and organizations Curry has to offer, or even to create your own club, fill out our Clubs and Organizations Interest Form.