- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015 Round-up: Family, Friends, Fall and Fun!
- Katz Gymnasium named in Honor of Dr. Eleanor Meyerhoff Katz
- Class of 2019 Welcomed at Academic Convocation
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- Senior Conference, Fall 2015: Featuring Social Media & Digital Identity Expert Eric Stoller
- Open House - Fall 2015
October 25 - November 1
- More Events >
Our vision is of a world in which every person - regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, gender identity, military status, physical or mental disability - enjoys all of the human rights set forth by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and other internationally recognized human rights standards. The UDHR states that the "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights" of all people are "the foundation of freedom, justice, and peace in the world."
Amnesty International Curry College (AICC) looks to educate the College about human right violations, whether that violation is international, national, or local. When possible, AICC will not only work with other student organizations on campus but also with the local Amnesty International clubs, events, conferences and activities to meet this goal.
For more information on Amnesty International at Curry College please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.